The information that we collect from our visitors is only used to facilitate any transaction that they proceed to conduct. It includes very basic information such as name, age, address, date of birth, and email address. Any additional information is gathered from the visitor only when he places and order from us. This includes his credit or debit card details or bank account number. Such information is merely used to fulfill the transaction.
The data collected from the customers is also used for
- Providing our services in a more efficient manner
- Processing the orders and completing them in a seamless fashion
- Enabling customers to track their order status
- Replying to the queries made by customers pertaining to their orders
- Sending information about products in newsletters
- Giving away information about discounts and other offers
- Understanding the buying behavior and product priorities of our customers
- Sending invitations to take part in our surveys
We do not divulge the information collected from our customers to third parties like vendors and suppliers. We never sell this information to anyone. Of course, we are obliged to share information about our customers with the tax authorities.
At Storejees, the basic purpose of collecting information from our customers is to help and assist them when shopping from our website. We do so to improve the shopping experience of our customers. In no way do we intend to breach the privacy of our customers.
Most of the information is gathered from the customers at the time of a purchase. This information is of basic nature and later used for shipping of ordered products and also to communicate with the customers.
You can rest assured that we will never disclose or sell your personal information shared with us to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so. However, we may share your personal details with our vendors as and when necessary for fulfilling your orders.
As far as credit/debit card details are concerned, we never store them with is. Such details are handled by the payment gateway provider so as to facilitate financial transactions. As such, you can enjoy total peace of mind with the knowledge that your very personal and sensitive information is always safe and secure.